Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Favourite Things.

It looks like I have a friendly blog war going on with one of my closest mates, Jodi! You should check out her blog by clicking here. She shared some of her favourite things on a post, and she challenged her readers to do the same. Here are some of mine...


Probably more than a few...






As long as they're not insane...


But I'd never have another one as a pet.
Their deaths are too tragic.






Shoes in general.




































I love floppies, but I hate Summer.

I can listen to one song for an entire day.












Of course I do. I'm a writer.


It's a writing thing...


A lot is an understatement...






It's a writer thing...






But I don't like feeling alone...






I'm a pluviophile.




I can wear a song out.
I often use this technique while working.


I read in the tub, which is probably why.


My inner child likes to come out and play...


But I hate camping with a passion...
I love the Campfire Song from Spongebob.

Let's gather around the campfire
And sing our campfire song,
Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song.
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster,
Then you're wrong,
But it will help if you just sing along.
Bom Bom Bom...
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song!
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song!
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster,
Then you're wrong,
But it will help if you just sing along.
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song!
Patrick!
SONG! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song!
Squidward!
No.
But it will help, it will help
IF YOU JUST SING ALONG!


I'm a sucker for Greek mythology.
But I know it's just mythology.


But I would never cut my hair that short again.


























It's a writer thing...




To put it politely...




I'm a pluviophile.








Which happens to be Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
I can recite it for you if you'd like.












I love house, techno, trance, and especially from 2011.


Hence my two hour bath earlier.


I've never tried the raw stuff.




But not the consumerism...






Jodi and I do this all of the time.






I get so little of it...






They're Andes Mints, but still...




One of my girly habits.
I also make flower chains.


Plain cheesecake.
No fruit. No syrup, and it has to be frozen. 
I like to break a plastic fork in it.


I'm quite skilled at this.






Again, pluviophile.
















I don't exactly like sleeping late, but my body loves it.








I actually hate fruit, except for:
Watermelon
Bananas
Kiwi
Grapes
Tomatoes










It's a pluviophile thing.


Gives me a migraine, but it's so worth it!






Typewriters. It's a writer thing.


Vanilla frappuccino.






I love socks in general. 
The weirder they are, the better.




My second favourite movie.




















And they didn't have an image for this, but I love zombie song parodies. If you are interested in reading some zombie song parodies, you can click here to go to The Sound of Zombies. And since the title of this post is favourite things, here's the zombie parody. I guess I'm a bit cathartic.

There are many more things I could add to this list, but this post could get quite long.

What are some of your favourite things?




Cheers...








2 comments:

  1. Love it.. there are quite a few of my favorite things in there as well. Now wonder we get along so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it, and I'm glad you enjoyed the post! <3

      Delete