Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is It Candy or Medicine?

Sad but true...placebo anyone? I'd have a better chance at not being allergic to it. *LOL*


  1. BubTar once ate a pseudoephedrine as a baby. Poison Control told me, "Make sure he gets lots of fluids and enjoy the nice long nap!" LOL.

    1. OMG, that's hilarious!

      I have a similar story to share. My friend, Yvonne, had a cute little weiner dog named Artie. Yvonne was in her fifties, and she used the Viactive chocolate chew vitamins. One night, she dropped one in the floor and Artie gobbled it up! So she called poison control and explained what happened. The man on the other end of the phone line said, "Well, he's going to die." Yvonne asked, "Are you serious?" The man said he was. And she asked, "Are you sure?" The man said he was. And Yvonne replied, "From eating a chocolate chew vitamin?" And the man said, "Viactive? I thought you said Viagra." I laughed so hard!