Friday, November 7, 2014

Discouraged and Generally Unhappy.

I'm sick...again. Story of my life.
















My stuffy head induced a migraine yesterday. I woke up with a stuffed up head induced migraine again today.  Isn't being sick bad enough without having to endure migraines?






I wish I could do this with my brain during a migraine.



I'm not sure if I'll ever feel better. Realistically, I know this is not true. I will eventually, but right now, I'm stuck in the "I don't feel good/I think I'm dying" slump that occurs approximately four days into any illness. I'm discouraged and just generally unhappy.












 I don't feel like doing anything, which brings me to my next point...






My cottage is a complete wreck. There are clothes that need folded and hung, the floor needs a good sweeping. The loo needs polished. The clean sheets need put on the bed. The dishes need washed. These things are driving me mad, and I can't relax in this chaos.











I know I shouldn't concern myself with things that aren't necessarily important at the moment, but I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.












Have we met?



So I was unable to do anything today. I hate unproductive days. It's not the way I want to spend any moment, especially Friday night.



I would have spent it at my desk if I weren't sick. That's how us writers roll.


This actually makes me sad.


This makes me even more sad.


I don't want my husband to catch it, but the man insists on sitting two inches or less away from me where I can breathe on him. How does he expect not to catch it?



How my husband feels about me when I'm sick.



If my husband catches it, he will be more melodramatic about being sick than I am.






I still think he's asking for it. 

Actually, the main reason I don't want my husband to get sick is because he would still have to go to work, where as I work from home. I have unlimited sick days. He has two, maybe more, maybe less. I have the luxury of taking time off as needed. He does not. So I'm really hoping he doesn't get sick.

I feel worse than awful, horrible, and terrible combined. I will use gifs instead of real pictures to depict how my day has been. (Real pictures of me would scare people.)



I tried to get out of bed, but I didn't quite make it.


I couldn't taste my coffee, not that I would want to if the ingredient in this gif was really added.



I plowed through an entire box of tissues.


I made funny faces when the urge to sneeze hit me.


I speculated as to what was wrong with me.


I didn't really google my symptoms. This gif made me giggle. Maybe I do have network connectivity problems. *shrugs*


I laid around looking pathetic...


Whilst trying to breathe.


I realized that I've taken being able to breathe through my nose for granted.


I managed to eat something, but I couldn't taste it, so I don't know if it was good or not.


My husband tried to take care of me.


I was less than thrilled only because I don't want him to catch it.


He wasn't thrilled with my reaction.


I actually told him to go watch television until he had to leave.


I think I'm going to go lie down on the couch and try to watch a movie.


I have a feeling I won't really see any of the movie I select.


Okay, so I posted a blog, which means I was not completely unproductive today. Oddly enough, this has cheered me up a bit. Now to go watch that movie. (See last two gifs above.)

I hope your Friday is going better than mine.











Cheers?






No comments:

Post a Comment