Monday, October 3, 2011

SICK AGAIN?!?



I am sick AGAIN...after spending two weeks in bed!!!! And now I'm sick AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And needless to say, I'm whinging about it, but I believe I deserve to whinge after JUST GETTING OVER AN ILLNESS!!!!!!!!!!)

I was perfectly fine yesterday, other than a cough from my last illness and this morning, I wake up with a fever, body aches, headache, head and chest congestion (even my ears hurt), light sensitivity, sore throat, and absolutely no voice. This can't happen to me now! I have fall things to do! I can't be sick in bed for another two weeks! I have to help Doug with his parents tomorrow, I have a thing to go to Friday with the church and we've already paid for the tickets, and Doug and I were planning on going to the Milton Pumpkin Festival on Saturday with some friends, but instead I'm sitting here listening to Jamie Jones (which usually cheers me up) and crying my eyes out because I'm so upset and so sick and very angry, not to mention dizzy, and I'm too sick to sleep, and I'm alternating between freezing and burning up because my stupid temperature is waffling, and I'm whinging again and I apologize, but I still think I deserve to whinge. Why do I have to be sick again?!?!?!? I was so much better yesterday. *shrugs*

Any suggestions on what I can do to get better by Friday...




No comments:

Post a Comment