Saturday, August 20, 2011

I Dream of Fall...

Here is a collection of Fall pics to get me, and others who appreciate this beautiful season, in the mood to hear the sound of leaves crunching underneath my feet!


Worthersee, Austria




Amsterdam



Paris- Jardin des Tuileries




Reykjavík, Iceland




Krakow, Poland




Gatchina, Russia





I know this isn't a Fall picture, but I can't wait for cooler Fall weather so I can wear trendy boots!




Old Plovdiv, Bulgaria




Provence, France




Sweaters...




Jeans, hats, and tees on a warm day. (*sighs* I wish I looked like that. In order for my tummy to look nonexistent, I would have to wear scary, stomach holding in panties. There, I said it!)




Tuindorp,Utrecht, Netherlands




Mist in London (It ALWAYS seems like Fall in London.)




Ramsau, Bavaria, Germany




Utrecht, The Netherlands




Gordes, France





Ullswater, Lake District, England



Fall Fashions!!!

This can’t-miss Mulberry cocktail dress, with its deep v-neck and 70s glamour, would take you from the dance floor to the holidays (and back again). From the Mulberry Pre-Fall 2011 collection, $1,800, at mulberry.com




Prague - The bridges




The Bridge of Sighs, Cambridge, England



AND I'M SPENT...

No comments:

Post a Comment